Call 608-653-2022 or
or email us at
to make a reservation now
Return to Class in La Crosse, Wisconsin
The old schoolhouse desks are replaced by modern, comfortable furniture in the restored Wilson Schoolhouse. Where students once studied, you can now relax in comfort surrounded by Wisconsin hills, just a mile from the beautiful upper Mississippi River.
The Wilson school was built in 1917 and functioned as a one-room school until 1965. It was recently restored and elegantly furnished to retain the "open" atmosphere of the original schoolhouse. It still maintains much of its original character and charm with the original slate blackboard and school desks.
National Register of Historic Places
The schoolhouse is listed on the City of La Crosse, the State of Wisconsin, and National Register of Historic Buildings. It is located in a rural setting on 12 acres of woods, fields, and gardens only 8 minutes from historic downtown La Crosse. Rental includes the entire schoolhouse and will comfortably accommodate 2 to 8 adults during their stay in La Crosse, WI.